Sports Massage and Soft Tissue Manipulation
Cris Blyth of Cake & Barbell Therapy
Cris uses a variety of techniques, providing effective soft tissue therapy that helps to loosen up tight muscles and focuses on restoring, maintaining and improving muscle functionality.
The benefits can help relieve the many day-to-day problems, repetitive strain injury, sprains, tension, fatigue, that everyone experiences and assist with preventive treatment and injury recovery.
Please contact Cris for further details and appointments.
£40 (1 hour including consultation)
Counselling and Psychotherapy
Kareen is a counsellor and psychotherapist working in both private practice and within the voluntary sector. She provides a confidential and supportive environment where you can find a space to explore what is troubling you. Kareen is available for appointments on Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays.
Kareen works with numerous issues including:
- Depression including postnatal depression
- Relationship issues including separation, divorce, parenting issues
- Low self-esteem/confidence
- Bereavement, grief & loss
- Work issues and work related stress
- Identity/sense of self/sexuality
- A full list can be seen on my profile at counselling-directory.org.uk
WHO KAREEN WORKS WITH
Individuals over 16, couples and groups.
Initial consultation: Kareen offers a free 20 minute telephone consultation.
Individuals: 50 minute session £50
Couples: 75 minute session £65
Groups: Depends on size of the group
m: 07884 435 850