Kareen is a counsellor and psychotherapist working in both private practice and within the voluntary sector. She provides a confidential and supportive environment where you can find a space to explore what is troubling you. Kareen is available for appointments on Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays.
Kareen works with numerous issues including:
- Depression including postnatal depression
- Relationship issues including separation, divorce, parenting issues
- Low self-esteem/confidence
- Bereavement, grief & loss
- Work issues and work related stress
- Identity/sense of self/sexuality
- A full list can be seen on my profile at counselling-directory.org.uk
WHO KAREEN WORKS WITH
Individuals over 16, couples and groups.
Initial consultation: Kareen offers a free 20 minute telephone consultation.
Individuals: 50 minute session £50
Couples: 75 minute session £65
Groups: Depends on size of the group
m: 07884 435 850